FREE TRAINING SESSIONS FOR 2015 - EARN CPD POINTS WHILE UPGRADING YOUR SPECIFYING SKILLS
Please note all training sessions for 2015 are now complete. We will be publishing our training calendar for 2016 as soon as possible.
To inquire about a seminar in your area please contact Jeremy Gestro here.
BOOK HERE: • The importance of getting your specification right The latest reports on why some councils reject specifications Issues learned from Leaky Homes Tribunal cases
We'll also take a look at Masterspec's suite of online tools to help with your specification creation:
- The Masterspec NextGen2 system
- How to get started
- How to structure and build your specification
- How to easily update to the latest correct Standards and Codes
- Using Masterspec's unique Q&A tools
- How to use your own Office Masters to preserve your unique style and practice IP
- Outputting your specification in the new Compact mode
- MasterKey keynoting systems
Brand new in 2015 is our MasterKey Keynoting tool, linking your specification with your drawings to create and manage your project keynotes. The MasterKey Keynote systems combines the accuracy of Keynotes with the power and ingenuity of the Masterspec NextGen2 operating platform. Now for the first time MasterKey dynamically connects your Revit® 2015 or ArchiCAD® 18 project with your Masterspec specification document, drawing correctly numbered Keynotes directly from the Masterspec system into your project ready for use.
Come and join us for a danish and coffee while we answer any questions you may have. Don't forget, we are providing 15 CPD points for RAB members and 3 CPD Points for ADNZ members for these sessions.
There are limited positions available at these popular workshops – please book your FREE ticket as soon as possible to reserve your place.
* A second session will be run if required with a start time of 2 hours after the first one.
We look forward to seeing you on the day!