MASTERSPEC TENDER FORMS UPDATED
The Masterspec Tender Submission and Tender Summary forms have been, updated, some relocated and some deleted from the Masterspec LINK system. This has largely been prompted by the NZIA update of their Standard Construction Contracts documents, which in turn has necessitated changes to the NZIA Tender Documents.
Masterspec has had a number of sets of tender forms:
- one aligned with the NZIA documents (previously on the Masterspec web site)
- one based on NZS 3910, 2013: Conditions of Contract for Building and Civil Engineering Construction (also the related NZS 3915, 2005) (previously on the Masterspec web site)
- one generic set with summaries based on CBI and NZS 4202 (previously on LINK
Previously, these forms were not all available from the same place, which was not an ideal situation. Also, with forms being available within the LINK system, the forms ended up actually within the specification - not where they should be either. Like Construction Contracts, Tender forms are a separate document and preferably should not form part of the specification document. They were already separated out for NextGen2. As we want to make all versions available to all users as appropriate, they will all now be located together on the Masterspec web site, and removed as sections from the LINK system.
You will however, now be able to link to them and to additional Directory forms, from the Masterspec LINK and the NextGen2 platforms, by using the new Masterspec Forms link located in the bottom half of the Masterspec Systems column on the right of your screen (along with links to MBIE, Standards Online etc) - see below.
Other than a number of small content changes and reformatting, the main change to the forms is the increased emphasis on Health and Safety requirements following the new legislation. Please keep in mind that these forms are base forms and, like your specification, need to be customised to suit your specific project requirements.
To keep in step with the NZIA updates, Masterspec has updated the following Masterspec forms:
- Tender Submission form for NZIA Standard Construction Contracts SCC and SCC SF
- Tender Summary form for NZIA Standard Construction Contracts SCC
- Tender Summary form for NZIA Standard Construction Contracts SCC SF
These forms can also be used with NZIA NBC, National Building Contracts.
The tender forms based on NZS3910 only needed some small contents updates, but have benefitted from reformatting. The updated forms are:
- Tender Submission form for NZS 3910 and NZS 3915
- Tender Summary form for NZS 3910 and NZS 3915
The Masterspec generic tender forms only required some small contents updates, but have benefitted from reformatting. The updated forms are
- Tender Submission form
- Tender Summary form CBI format
- Tender Summary form CBI Basic format
- Tender Summary form NZS 4202 format.
All of the new versions are dated Sept 2016.
You can download all the Masterspec forms here